Welcome to the travel section of “From Gina’s Kitchen”!
Those who know me, know I LOVE Disney. All things Disney. Movies, music, food, desserts, parks, resorts, clothes… you get the picture.
A few fun facts about me:
- I was 35 years old the first time I went to Disney World It was the first time my husband and I took our three young kids , over spring break of 2005.
- I’ve been to all four of Epcot’s annual festivals : International Art, Flower and Garden, Food and Wine, and the “Festival of the Holidays“.
- I’ve run in the past three RunDisney Princess Marathon weekends (two 5ks and the 10k this year) and can’t wait to run in 2021!
- I’ve stayed at all levels of resorts, from Value to Deluxe, for a wide array of reasons. I’ve loved my time at them all!
- My favorite Deluxe resort is Disney’s Beach Club Resort.
- My favorite Moderate resort is Port Orleans Riverside.
- My favorite Value resort is All Star Music.
- My favorite park is Epcot.
- Longest Disney line I’ve stood in recently – 125 minutes for Slinky Dog Dash (Christmas, 2018 and it really ended up being 90 minutes) Worth it!
- My favorite roller coaster is “Expedition Everest” , followed by “Big Thunder Mountain Railroad” (AT NIGHT though!)
- I’ve done the “4 parks in one day ” challenge, visiting all four parks in one day with a ride and food in each! I accomplished this most recently this past Christmas Day 2019 when we opened Magic Kingdom at 5am, and ended at 11pm at Hollywood Studios. Totally magical!
- My favorite Disney princess is Tiana, from “Princess and the Frog”. Fun fact…She’s the only princess to hold a job!
- Favorite Disney snack: Mickey pretzel with jalapenos and cheese.
- My “must do” at Disney is Joffrey’s Coffee at all the kiosks in Epcot.
- I’m a collector of Disney cookbooks.
Why bring Disney travel planning into the Kitchen?
I have always shared my love of Disney through baking and cooking. Did you catch my last fun fact? One way I bring the magic home with me is to replicate meals and desserts I had while at Disney… and share them with my family and friends.
My passion for getting families together into their own kitchens with special desserts and homemade sweets has grown into a love of encouraging that family togetherness outside of the kitchen with Disney travel.
I’m always planning my NEXT Disney trip! Even before I check out of the resort on that last “Tragic Express” day, I’m plotting and planning when I can return.
You’ll see that trusting me with planning your next Disney trip will ensure a magical experience all around! I’ll pay special attention to every detail, just as I do with each and every custom dessert order.
From airfare, resort stay, to your days in the parks, let me add a little “I Book Travel For U” magic to your trip. Taking the stress out of desserts AND Disney travel planning is what I do. Bonus- you will have Mickey Mouse shaped treats before , during AND after your trip. PROMISE!
For more information contact me at Gina@ibooktravelforu.com