If you don’t have access to those flavors, use what you have on hand. FYI- the shop SHIPS! Just sayin’!
Chickpea Pasta Salad (served cold)
- 1 box Banza chickpea pasta (I used rotini shaped) cooked
- 1 medium tomato, chopped ( I used cherry toms, some whole, some cut in half)
- 1 medium cucumber, diced
- 1/2 C fat free feta cheese
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 C balsamic vinegar
- lemon juice (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste, and any fresh herbs or spices you like, especially if you don’t use the flavored oils and balsamics!
- Add all ingredients except salt, pepper and seasonings to large mixing bowl and combine. Season with salt, pepper and seasonings if desired. Drizzle with lemon juice and serve !
Make a batch of this and drop off on Mom’s doorstep for a Mother’s Day lunch surprise! It tastes even better the next day, so she’ll have leftovers for the next day!