A fun little treat, dessert, or snack for kids of all ages!
This recipe is made with vanilla pudding tinted blue. My good friend Rosemarie upped the healthy factor and used coconut yogurt to make hers! I love when my friends get creative in their kitchens!
The recipe is pretty simple, and only uses a few ingredients.
OCEAN PUDDING CUPS
- 1 box Vanilla instant pudding 4 serving size
- 2 C Milk
- Blue food coloring
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Life saver gummy rings candy
- Teddy Grahams crackers
- 4 clear plastic cups
- Prepare pudding as directed on the package. Once set, add a few drops of blue food coloring and mix until blended.
- Layer graham cracker crumbs on bottom of each cup. Add a layer of pudding, then a thin layer of crumbs. Add remaining pudding until each cup has equal amounts. Sprinkle one side of pudding with more crumbs to resemble beach sand.
- Take one bear cracker and fit a gummy ring around it, place in blue pudding for a perfect little floating beach visitor!
- You can also add swedish fish candies for a fishing/lake themed treat.
Watch me make this recipe on my YouTube channel!
Remember, if you make this recipe , be sure to tag @fromginaskitchen on social media!
Have a great weekend, foodie friends!